Help Promote the Discover The Erie Canal Website!!
Promotion Opportunities for the Discover the Erie web site.
Many of our members have made great contributions towards the creation of the www.discovertheeriecanal.com web site. It is built to provide any member the opportunity to promote their organizations, their communities, promote events and programs that are related to the Erie Canal. We continue to encourage members to provide content and pictures relevant to their organizations and communities we are now looking forward to the next phase of the site and that is promotion.
We have developed a multi-faceted campaign built to incorporate many platforms designed to promote the site.
A number of these items have been listed below.
Any contribution that you as a member commit to the program will be dedicated entirely towards your organization, we will work with you to design a program to promote the content you wish to feature in a manner acceptable to you
We have three levels that we will develop programs for
Below we have outlined a number of different marketing platforms that we are planning in working within. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 516 313-8777
- DIGITAL MARKETING
Reach potential or existing customers with digital targeted advertising. This includes, but is not limited to, the following strategies:
- Site Retargeting
- Search Retargeting
- Keyword Targeting
- Contextual Targeting
~$10/CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions of Ad)
Minimum of $750 per month = $9000/yr
Recommendation of $1500 to $2000 per month (fluctuate seasonally)
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- 3 weekly optimized social media posts across chosen Social Media channels
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Management of comments and replies
- Paid Ads boosted across social media
- Bi-monthly detailed report of all efforts with recommendations
~$499/month + advertising budget for boosted ads if desired + 15% of ad budget
~$250 Setup Fee per Social Media Channel (for branding consistency)
- PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
Encourage tourists to support the Erie Canal and proudly wear items with the DTEC / Canal NY logo, use drinkware, flags, blankets, dog leashes, etc. This also allows you to make money off of the products by marketing them up.
~$15/per Embroidered Shirt
~$12/per Screen Printed T-shirt
~$18/per Embroidered Hat
~$8/per Can Koozie
~Many more items available
- ONLINE STORE
Add an online store to your existing website.
~$6000 Online Store Setup
Develop key videos setting people at ease, explaining the process, virtual tour, targeting specific target markets, etc. Utilize these to attract online attention, play off of YouTube.
~$1500/per video (Recommendation to have at least 10)
- EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
- We’ll work with you to set up a MailChimp account for managing your email lists
- Includes one email template setup and ready for you to use
- Field added to the website allowing individuals to opt in for your mailing list
- These individuals will automatically be added to your MailChimp account
Allows for multiple list management
~$750 One Time Setup (does not include list import)
~$50 Per List Import
~$500 Monthly Management of Email Blasts (includes additional designs and graphics)
- RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
- Develop a strategic plan for managing leads gained from tradeshows and other lead sources
- Develop a strategic plan for staying in front of your existing customer base
- You’ve worked hard to earn the attention of members and followers, now let’s give them even more reasons to follow you and refer you to others:
o Send introductions, welcome and thank you cards to members, celebrate birthdays and other events; gifts may be included.
~$39/month + postage (cards are physically mailed)