Upstate Summer Ad Rates
Advertise in New York’s premier summer travel magazine
Upstate Summer Magazine 2018 In Print and Online
Canal NY Co-op
All summer guides are NOT alike. Upstate Summer is different.
- All advertising is travel and tourism related and is supported by editorial features.
- Low cost per copy advertising rates. Don’t be fooled by other publications that tell you the
numbers of readers, not the number of copies printed.
- Only New York travel magazine offering multi-region coverage and targeted distribution.
- In 2017 every distribution location used 100% of what they had . There was no waste.
Distribution: We reach people before they arrive at their destination, when they are still planning their trip.
- Supermarkets in the higher income suburbs of Rochester, Syracuse, Utica, Albany, and Buffalo.
- Coffee shops, convenience stores, and other high-traffic locations
- Information offices and chambers of commerce
- Information centers on Interstate 81 and the Thruway.
- Upstate Summer is available by May 1 and covers the summer travel season.
70,000 copies printed and distributed
Deadline: _____March 1, 2018_____
What We Are:
- Wide distribution summer things-to-do magazine • A planning
resource for people looking for fun in Upstate NY
- A tourism only publication in editorial and in advertising content.
- A cost-effective, well targeted, high quality advertising vehicle to
tourism related businesses in Upstate New York.
- We are not a local, on-site guide.
The most beneficial advertising features a destination, not just an
individual business. All advertising and editorial is grouped by
location or activity to reinforce why our readers should visit a
Full Page: 7.75” wide x 10” $1775 $1064
Half Page: 7.75” wide x 5” $950 $532
1/4 Page: 3.75” wide x 5” $499 $266
1/8 Page: 3.75” wide x 2.4” $295 $133
Advertising is restricted to tourism related businesses only